Tuesday 5 February 2008

I carry things around...


Click here to listen to a few tunes that have been animating my time in the UK.

Also, here's something I worked on this afternoon:

I sought a bit of home today
A brief touch of familiar

It's difficult to find here.


Watched an old film last night..
A little touch of familiar
It doesn't seem to be here.


I had forgotten

Of my time on an Island
About the art of the unexpected.

I'm sure
If we don't cry

When we warm both hands before the fire of life,
Were drowsy

At the unveiling.

JS


1 comment:

AA said...

Nice poem. AA

About Me

My photo
York, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
"My sense of the holy is bound up with the hope that some day my remote descendants will live in a global civilization in which love is pretty much the only law." -Richard Rorty (see Jürgen Habermas' obituary for Rorty here:http://www.signandsight.com/features/1386.html.)